Seaberry Lake Views
From Melbourne by Car:
- Take the Monash Freeway (M1) to the Cranbourne exit, turn onto the South Gippsland Highway (M420).
- Follow this route to the Bass Highway (A420), through Grantville and Bass, then onto the Phillip Island Road (B420) to San Remo.
- Proceed over the bridge at San Remo onto Phillip Island Road.
- Continue straight ahead for 17km, you will arrive in the Cowes Main Street (still called Phillip Island Road).
- From the Main Street, turn left into Settlement road, and proceed to second roundabout turn left, first right and right again.
Public Transport Options:
V/Line Coach — To & from Melbourne stops at Grantville, Corinella, Bass, San Remo, Newhaven and Cowes daily – Phone 1800 800 007 or see Public Transport Victoria.
Inter Island Ferries — Connect to the ferry via the V-Line train from Stony Point and catch passenger ferry to Cowes, Phillip Island. See Inter Island Ferries or phone 03 9585 5730.
Cleeland Bus Lines — Private charter available. Pick up services to Fountain Gate weekly: every Thursday to Cowes and return. Frankston fortnightly every 2nd Monday, phone 03 5952 1042 for further details.
Phillip Island Bus Service — Private charter available Wonthaggi to Cowes daily: no booking required, phone 03 5952 2500.
Transport on the Island:
For Helicopter, Trike and Bike, Cruises, Ferries (including Queenscliff - Sorrento), Scenic Tours - Click Here